Jack Wolfskin - Jacket - 1107673
Montreal, Stockholm or St. Petersburg – when your winter travels take you to the coldest cities in the world, take the GLACIER CANYON PARKA with you. This parka is hard wearing and features an extra warm version of our recycled MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation.
The TEXAPORE outer fabric protects you from the rain and wind. This robust OXFORD version is designed to withstand the abrasion caused by your bag or pack straps. And if the weather stays dry, you can simply detach the hood.
- Weight: 1510 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
* JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: soft microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- detachable faux fur trim on hood
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket, sleeve pocket
- adjustable collar
- waist draw cord