Jack Wolfskin - Gilet - 1010 Night Blue - 1205171
Hiking up to the hut on a cold, sunny day, you’re already looking forward to grabbing a deckchair and taking it easy for a while, snug and warm in your LAKOTA VEST.
For improved thermal performance, this stylish gilet features an extra warm version of our recycled synthetic fibre insulation inside a windproof STORMLOCK shell, so you get double the warmth.
The shoulders are reinforced with very soft yet very hard wearing FUNCTION 65 TWILL to combat the wear and tear caused by the shoulder straps of your pack.
The gilet is equipped with two hand pockets and an inner pocket for important little items.
- Weight: 500 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric
- FUNCTION 65 TWILL: soft, robust, wind resistant and water repellent hybrid fabric with high organic cotton content (shoulders)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- adjustable collar
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket