TEXAPORE BASIC GLOVE 6000 BLACK 1907811
Don’t let cold hands spoil your fun when you’re out for a run on a crisp, clear winter day. Wear your TEXAPORE BASIC gloves and the problem is solved! The STORMLOCK fabric allows your hands to breathe while shutting out the cold wind.
The gloves have a special touchscreen-sensitive fabric on the thumb and index finger, so you can use your phone without taking them off. And if your hands do get too warm, simply stow the gloves in your jacket pocket.
- Weight: 90 g/pair (Size L)
- STORMLOCK TUSSOR: light, windproof, very breathable and durable fabric with water repellent exterior
- PIG SKIN PU: very abrasion resistant PU coating
- SUEDE PU E-TOUCH: touchscreen-friendly fabric
- soft, moisture regulating thermal lining
- TEXAPORE Z-LINER: waterproof, windproof and breathable liner between shell fabric and lining (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- MICROGUARD (60 g/m²): light synthetic fibre insulation